© Discount Display, Inc. - 2017 www.factoryoutletfireworks.com
1. Use Fireworks outdoors only.
2. Familiarize yourself with local ordinances. If fireworks are not legal where you
live, do not use them..
3. Always have water ready, a Garden hose or a bucket of water as a safety precaution.
4. Wet down the area that you are setting off fireworks.
5. Use common sense, Do not sell or give Fireworks to small children or irresponsible
6. Spectators should keep a safe distance from the shooter and the shooter should
wear safety glasses.
7. Only use fireworks as intended, follow the manufacturers instructions. Don’t
try to alter them or combine them.
8. Never re-light a “dud” firework. Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket
9. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Have a “Designated Shooter”.
10. Do not experiment with homemade Fireworks or illegal explosives: They can Kill
you! Report illegal explosives to the fire or police.
11. Children must have adult supervision to experience the Traditional thrills of
fireworks. Only persons over the age of 12 should be allowed to handle sparklers
of any type.
12. Do not discharge any fireworks near schools, churches, Hospitals or public gatherings.
13. Do not point or throw any Fireworks at people, or vehicles.
14. Do not discharge fireworks in or under cans or bottles, or near gasoline or flammable
substances or dry fields or forests.
15. Discharge one piece at a time. Keep all other Fireworks at a safe distance from
16. Co-operate with your Fire Marshall and all Law Enforcement authorities.
PLEASE CELEBRATE OUR NATIONS INDEPENDENCE SAFELY!